Nate is a highly rated speaker on forecasting and inflation. He has presented to Fortune 500 CEOs and executives, and hundreds of small to mid-market business leaders.
Nate currently offers two workshops:
Inflation Success Strategies:
We should expect to see more businesses fail in the next five years than we’ve seen in decades. The two primary causes will be a failure to address inflation risks and a lack of change during new market dynamics.
This workshop may save your business.
- What is causing inflation
- An up-to-date forecast for inflation
- Action items and guidance to build your company’s “Inflation Taskforce”
Attendees will leave this presentation knowing how inflation works, how it’s calculated, how to apply indexes to your business, what the current outlook for inflation is, and what inflation scenarios to plan for. Attendees will also leave with strategies for the six critical inflation management areas: price, sales & account management, AR, Purchasing, R&D and Innovation, and Labor Costs.
Arm yourself against the leading cause of business failure in the next five years.
Forecasting your way to Better Business Decisions:
- For the first half of this session, we dig into Forecasting 101 for all major types of forecasts, planning and decisions, and execution of the plan
- Then, we deep dive into 301, 501, or PHD level depth on topics that are applicable to the businesses in the room
- This workshop includes a sample revenue and error forecast for one line of business, and an “assumptions testing” demo for one major investment
Attendees will leave this workshop with a cross-functional understanding of key areas that forecasting can become a business enabler. Attendees will know what questions to ask the forecast to answer, and the value proposition of forecasting for your specific business. They will have samples of analysis completed on your financials which will drive high returns for inventory planning, revenue planning, capacity planning, and any other applicable space where forecasting creates ROI.
For pricing and bookings, please email: Nate@BetterForecasting.com.